Orthopedic Performance Couch
|Additional Orthopedic Performance Couch Images|
|Orthopedic Performance Couch Size Chart
||41"L x 34"W x 11"H
||Up to 50lbs.
||43"L x 37"W x 11"H
||Up to 80lbs.
||53"L x 48"W x 12"H
What's Cool About This Bed
- Extra joint support for seniors, large dogs, and active dogs
- 4-inch hospital-grade foam provides significant support
- Peak and valley foam allows air flow to circulate, which keeps it from getting too hot
- Terrific choice for athletic dogs participating in activities such as agility, flying discs or hunting
- Sleep deck fleece is cream colored, while bolster is a classic solid color
- Velvet microfiber cover looks great and can be machine washed
- Perfect for joints aching from age or athletic activity
- Plush Sherpa sleep surface for warmth and comfort
- 4-inch height of medical grade foam
- 100% high loft polyester fill in bolster
Care and Use
The foam and bolster can be separated for washing. The tightly-packed bolster can go in the washing machine. The 4-inch high foam can be soaked in water with a mild cleaner and line dried, but should not go in the washer or dryer.
The 4-inch hospital grade cone and valley foam provides significant support for tired joints, aches and pains. Equally beneficial to senior dogs and athletes who train and compete in freestyle, agility, lure coursing, dock diving, and so on. The level of joint support from the tightly packed fill is nothing short of amazing. Itís also an excellent choice for dogs recuperating from surgery, as long as the dog can step up to the 4-inch height, and to assist in long-term management of arthritis. Itís also easy to step onto the side that doesnít have a bolster.
Unlike memory foam, the peak and valley foam doesnít get too hot for dogs. Dogs always need to get out of the memory foam bed for a bit because they get too warm, but the hospital grade foam doesnít get anywhere near as hot as memory foam.
The velvet microfiber cover has a soft, luxurious feel that invites sleep. The bolster covers one side of the bed, allowing your dog a choice of using it or not. He can rest his head on the bolster, snuggle his back side into the bolster, or not touch the bolster at all.
Like all our dog beds, the Orthopedic Performance Couch is more comfortable, more stylish, longer lasting, and made from much better materials than any dog bed you'll find at the big corporate pet stores.
Shipping Information: This item will ship in 3-5 business days.