Ceramic Replacement Blades
The Ceramic Replacement Blades with a super hard metal comb made of high-tech ceramic material is cryogenically treated for durability. These replacement blades do not conduct heat hence require less coolant spray during treatment and they also minimize the risk of clipper burns. These blades have a sharper edge than regular blades and have a Rockwell hardness of 78 while the steel comb has a Rockwell hardness of 62. Essentially it is compatible with all detachable-blade clippers.
- Cutting blade is made of high-tech ceramic material
- Super hard metal comb
- Cryogenically treated for durability and long life
- Ceramic does not conduct heat, so they will not get hot
- Require less coolant spray
- Less risk of clipper burns
- Sharper edge
- Require less sharpening treatments
- Ceramic cutter has Rockwell hardness of 78
- Steel comb has Rockwell hardness of 62
- Compatible with all detachable-blade clippers
- Blade sets to be oiled once a day
Shipping Information: This product will ship in 2-4 business days.